Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Coronavirus- shut down in nz


Our prime minister has shut our country down and closed all our schools. Day 1 for me at home was very different. Because my Nana and I decided to do Alot of Sanitizing around and outside our house. Nana and I have been cleaning the house. I cleaned my room and my cousin has been cleaning his room. When we were finished, my cousin and I played outside. I got to play with my cars, then I went and played on my trampoline.

I have been doing my reading and my spelling with nana. And also I have been playing with my friend's cat.
I made a banana cake for us, nana did the ingredients for me, and I mixed it all together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Waikeri, Whaea Pauline (Mrs Evans) here,
    I found your blog about what you are doing during the lockdown very interesting to read. I understand your feeling of how different everything seems. It's lovely to know that you are helping Nana at home, lucky Nana having you at home to help her. Keep up the great work with your reading and spelling. Your banana cake sounds yummy I'd love the recipe.

    ReplyDelete